IFIA EUROPEAN INVENTOR NETWORK
TO FOSTER INNOVATION - IFIA EUIN
Accepted by IFIA ExCo, on September 10, 2006, Budapest
IFIA EUROPEAN INVENTOR NETWORK TO FOSTER INNOVATION
1.This is a working group of IFIA. It consists of European IFIA members which declare their participation on the IFIA EUROPEAN INVENTOR NETWORK TO FOSTER INNOVATION (as above Network).
2.The Network means that it is part of IFIA, under the direct authority of the President, and the control of the Executive Committee (ExCo).
3. The Network will therefore :
4.The geographic sphere of competence of the Network will not be limited to the member countries of the EU, it will be from the Atlantic Ocean to the Ural mountain.
5. However, it will have to keep an eye open on the EU policy vis-à-vis some other European countries.
III. Functions and Activities
6. The main functions of the Network will be to :
7. No additional fees will be requested by IFIA from its members,
8. The expenses of the Network will be paid from the IFIA Budget.
9. The Network must remain a neutral body, as is the IFIA of which it is part. This means that the Department will :
10.The work of the Network is directed by President and Coordinators.
11.The Coordinators are elected by ExCo.
12.The Network is represented by Delegates who are entrusted by President.
Mr. Pavao Havlicek (Croatia) and Mr. Lennart Nilson (Sweden) were elected as Coordinators by IFIA ExCo, on September 10, 2006, Budapest.
Mr. Marek Szulbinsky (Poland) was entrusted as Delegate in Baltic countries, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia by President, on September 13, 2006, Budapest.
|The first conference of IFIA EUIN was organized in Stockholm > > > more info here|