Exhibitor: Association of Hungarian Inventors - MAFE
Inventor and Invention:
CSORBA József: Pressurized sewage discharging system
1. The Invention
Pressurized sewage discharging system
The problem the inventor(s) wanted to solve
Antipollution and cost saving solution for sewage water treatment of settlements without sewage system. Obstacle free transfer of sewage waters without pollution.
The system operates with the principle of “one house – one pump”, i.e. every estate is equipped with a plastic pit with a pump. Professional implementation of an Y piece and air intake structures for the obstacle free transfer of the sewage water.
The CSORBA Ltd. improved
the pressurized sewage water systems during the previous years, with
industrial sample protection and several patents.
Applications for the pressurized sewage water discharging system may be a fully independent public utility works of a settlement for the collection and transfer to the treatment plant thereof, however it can only be part of a settlement with identical purposes, connected to the existing gravitation or pressurized system.
Time spent in the pipeline will be shorter since
diameter of the pipe is small,
· The biological cleaning process starts even in the pipelines due to the air intakes and the air flow, therefore sewage water with better quality is delivered to the treatment plant and less quantity of air is necessary for the further treatment.
· No pollution to the ambient air since it is a fully closed system.
· The pipeline can be laid in the green lane without braking the pavement, amount of earthwork will be less, its recovery can be solved with grassing.
Stage of development.
2. The inventor (or inventors)
József Csorba gas network and equipment mechanic (designer) was involved in the pipeline construction industry since 1977 as private contractor. He established the Csorba Pipeline Engineering Mechanic Industrial and Servicing PLC. in 1996. He expanded his professional activities to implementation of pressurized and low pressure sewage water networks.
Owner of the invention?
Hu patents: 219776 and 224467
19. 03. 1998. and 21. 01. 2002.
Countries where it is in force
4. Business intention
Establishment of new market positions.
Distribution of prefect
channel construction in